Monday 26 November 2012

Culture Clash






Shirt-Charity shop|Hat&Top-Topshop|Hi Tops-Nike|Discopants-Glamorous|Bag-Select

Hey all,

Aren't these photos cool! They were taken by my friend Harriet, as Jane was a busy bee at uni! The lighting looks really nice- nearly dusk!
Love this outfit it's so colourful! The mustard top I’m wearing underneath actually has really cool chains on the sleeves, but unfortunately I didn't get a photo. I will admit I was a bit chilly, could have done with a jacket, oh well.
I am literally SWAMPED with uni work, deadline after deadline! Therefore I have nothing interesting to write in this post, sorry!!
Lots of love,

Coral
X x x 
Share:

9 comments

  1. That shirts an amazing charity shop find. Love your hair xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so fab and colourful! Question about the disco pants - do you have AA ones as well?

    Liv x

    www.twentiesfemalebristol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey liv, thank you!
      I don't no, I tried them on and personally didnt like them as much as the glamorous ones, I have a pretty big bum and the AA ones completely flattened it out and gave me no shape, where as the glamorous ones don't. And they were over 1/2 the price!

      Hope that helps x x x

      Delete
  3. Aaaah fab, thanks! I want some disco pants but I'm NOT spending £75 if I can find a fab alternative, and everyone I've spoken to really rates the Glamorous ones so I might take the plunge!

    Liv x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing shirt, I absolutely love it!!
    I've just nominated you for the Leibster & Versatile blogger award!

    www.elstylediaries.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit. Shirt is so cool. :)

    New follower (from motel).
    http://pastelpinklove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig