Friday 12 July 2013

Some Cheeky Summer Attire




Dress-BS8|Necklace-Newlook|Sandals & Bag-Primark

HAPPY FRIDAY
Apologies for my pastey legs, these photos were taken a while ago, the day the sun made it's first appearance. However this dress is perfect for the sun, a little on the short side but hey ho. I love the colour and style of it, I have been searching everywhere for a bikini this colour, has anyone seen any?
I bought this dress from a lovely shop in Bristol called BS8, where they sell loads of cute little dresses and tops and it also stocks a lot of vintage.
I hope everyone is enjoying the sun as much as I am, I even have tan lines! Me and my boyfriend went to the beach yesterday, it literally felt as though we were in a foreign country. It was lovely, I really hope it stays like this for a while so it actually feels as though England has had a summer.

Coral
xxxxx

Share:

1 comment

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the colour xo

    ReplyDelete

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig