Friday 14 March 2014

Twilight & Green hair!!





Cami-Topshop|Skirt-Zara|Boots-Topshop

Good Evening all,

Just a quick post that I did yesterday, moments before it got dark. It was so foggy and misty which made quite an ominous setting for a blog post. I bought this skirt a couple of weeks ago for a friend’s birthday. I always find Zara has really nice detail skirts, however I did leave a trail of sequins behind me the whole night and the skirt does look pretty bare now. Nevertheless it is still very lovely. I made it a bit more casual but adding my denim jacket. Which dresses down any outfit but still looks stylish.
You may be able to spot my huge bruise on my leg too, god knows how I did that.
If you don’t follow me on instagram you may have noticed a slight change in the hair colour department… Yup… it’s green/blue. I spontaneously did it the other day after me and a friend were discussing it. It is a lot brighter than I thought, but it will fade (hopefully)


Hope everyone has a lovely weekend,



Coral

Share:

3 comments

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig