Friday 23 May 2014

YAYER Lovin'




Dress- YAYER|Necklace & Jacket-eBay|Boots-Jeffrey Campbell

Good Evening everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I am pleased to say IVE FINISHED UNIVERSITY. Four years of partying and studying has finally come to an end :(
Lucky for me I am not entering the real world just yet as I plan to travel first.

So the sun is trying to make an appearance... last weekend was a beaut. I was gifted that gorgeous dress from YAYER the other week and I couldn't wait to blog it. I love the neckline and that it is really tight at the waist. Most summer dresses are to baggy in that area... Not this one! It is not to girly too despite the fact it has flowers on it and it has a stunning lace hem.
Now I am free and have more time on my hands I will be posting lots as I have a backlog of outfits waiting...

Love Coral x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig