Friday 5 September 2014

Co-ords







Co-ord(kimono-Shorts) & Shoes-Topshop|Top-River Island


Hey all,
Well... September is here, which can only mean one thing... Summer is closing its doors for 2014. The days will become shorter and the nights will undoubtedly become longer. Boohoo for us summer lovers.
Despite this I will still being strutting around in my summer attire until I catch pneumonia. 
This little co-ord is a beauty. I love how Topshop have inverted the colours on the kimono and shorts. This outfit just screams 'Festivalllllll' and me. Throughout the summer these shoes have been a lifesaver too. I have to admit when I first saw them I was a bit apprehensive. I thought to myself, how and why are these back in fashion. But like any other trend it caught on, and people managed to style these shoes wonderfully. As I don't actually own a pair of slip on flip-flops these were ideal for holiday.
-Coral

InstagramTwitterBloglovin and Chictopia

Share:

2 comments

  1. Love this set its so different
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes its inverted, I haven't seen many co-ords like this. :)

      Delete

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig