Thursday 7 April 2016

Everyone needs a Midi in their wardrobe...

Dressfashion Prom Dresses




|| Dress H&M || Necklace -Topshop || Dr Martens || Bag - Select

God I hate Mondays. The weekends just seem to fly by at the moment and I don't seem to get round to doing anything. I wish every weekend was a four day one like the last.
I bought this midi-jersey dress from H&M in Bristol just before I flew back out to Australia, I thought it would be perfect as you can dress it up or down and even wear jeans underneath and wear it as a top. The heavy draping is really flattering. I love love love the dark charcoal colour of the dress, because as we all know dark colours are the best.
Beleive it or not I bought fake tan today, looking at my skin in these photos. Considering I am in Australia. It's bloody freezing.

I found out an interesting fact today during summertime in Finland it is daylight 24/7. How amazing is that, and at wintertime in the North it is dark for 24/7. How crazy is that!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig