Friday 18 November 2016

Zaful.






|| Chocker & Overalls - Zaful ||

I was lucky enough to be approached by Libby at www.fshion.me and given the opportunity to collaborate with a variety of amazing brands for a project called ‘I Try’.
I can’t wait to show you all of the fantastic new things I am going to be blogging over the next few months.
I received a couple of things from Zaful- If you haven’t checked them out before then be sure to do so now. They have basically anything you could every need- no joke. You can but pretty much anything from their sight. From jewellery to mermaid tail blankets (Yes, I know). And the best part is its all so cheap!!! 

Sadly because I am backpacking I opted for the distressed white-cropped dungarees and a thick chocker to grunge it up a bit more. (The chocker is under $3!) I couldn’t be happier with my dungarees, as they are normally slightly out if my comfort zone. The sizing can measure up a bit smaller than normal, so I would recommend getting the next size up to avoid having to return it.
I hope everyone has a sassy weekend! I am so happy summer is nearly here!

Love Coral
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig