Thursday 23 November 2017

Teddy Bomber




Hey Everyone,
How amazing is this jacket!? I am pretty sure this is my dressing gown but in bomber form. It is so unbelievably soft and warm. I bought it spontaneously a few weeks ago online and I am so glad I did!
(I am also selling one similar on my Depop if you are interested.) 

Also is anyone else sick to death of this Black Friday malarky? I can't keep track of what is going on it feels like every store is having a sale, but I have no money and not one minute to spare to shop in store or online, especially at this time of year. I have just watched the adverts in-between I'm a Celebrity and I am not joking every single one was about black Friday. This didn't even exist five years ago, why is it even called Black Friday when it is not just Friday!? Rant over, I do apologise. 

I have also purchased the Fenty X Puma Creepers as a little treat to myself. (This is why I have no money.) I have alway been a big creeper lover and had to sadly throw mine away at the end of Australia, but these are just bigger and better in every way. I will post a better photo on my Instagram soon.

Have a great weekend!!

Love Coral



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig